Saturday 21 April 2012

Bargain Look

My first look is what I would call a 'Bargain Look'. Believe me or not but this whole outfit only costs me around £20 (no sales!). Who said that fashion needs to be branded? It really depends on the person to pull out clothes that costs as little as possible. Confidence is also a key. If you're a confident person, then you can wear anything from a D.I.Y. dress to Coco's classic little black dress. 
Polka-dot dress: Primark, £15 (Bargain!)
If you're lucky and patience, you can get your hands to some really nice clothes from Primark! Midi dress usually costs £25 or more, but why pay £10 extra when you can get your hands on this chic midi dress. 
Nude shoes: Nepo Mall (Philippines) 300 pesos (£4.39 approx - DOUBLE BARGAIN!)
Nude shoes from top high street brands such as Topshop and River Island are really expensive. The cheapest you can get is probably £30, so this was a definite bargain!  
The dress accentuates my waist line, making it appear smaller. Nude shoes is perfect for a petite girl like me. It gives me height and makes my legs appear longer.


The dress accentuates my waist line, making it appear smaller. Nude shoes is perfect for a petite girl like me. It gives me height and makes my legs appear longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment