Monday 7 May 2012

Ebony and Ivory

This look focuses on an edgier look of combining an elegant black blazer, my favourite jeans and a t-shirt. Black goes with everything so any colour of your t-shirt will do just fine. However, for this specific look, I chose a black top because I wanted the whole outfit to look a bit edgy. I also think that this look works best with monochrome tones, hence the title 'Ebony and Ivory'. Anyone can pull this look off, it's easy! :) 
I've always wanted to do this pose :)
- River Island'Black & White Dalmatian Spots with two Reversed Triangles Print Shirt.
- H&M's fitted black blazer. Perfect fit for petite girls like me. You can substitute this fitted blazer with a boyish one for an even edgier look

When the wind blows my hair relentlessly, I like to tuck my hair behind my ears.Republic's Denim skinny Jeans. Denim makes the whole look less formal

Long shot- New Look's Black wedges, but black stilettos will work just as well



No comments:

Post a Comment