Sunday 27 May 2012

Nonchalant Mien

This laid-back look is very cozy from top to bottom. Maxi skirts are my favourite thing this season as they create an illusion that elongates the body, this is essential to all petite girls like me. Another awesome thing about maxi skirts is that they can also be adapted to many looks that are suitable for any occasions. This look focuses on an everyday look from my loose-fitting 'DREAM' top to a simple tan sandals and cross body bag. This maxi skirt is one of my favourite skirts because it's elegant and I love the split on both sides of the skirt, this allows me to show off my legs in summer seasons.
Very nonchalant, that even my hair is not straightened.
Baggy 'Dream' top from New Look.
Tan cross body sandal from H & M.Tan sandals. I've had this for three years now and it's very comfy. I love it!   
I love how my maxi skirt accentuate my waist, making it seem smaller.
I've got to say that this elegant black maxi skirt from New Look is my favourite thing ever! 
Everyone can rock a maxi skirt. Just make sure you wear the right shape and length. If you're into bright, summery colours (like me) then you can buy some in your favourite high-street or designer shop! However, since black goes with everything, I suggest you get one first before buying all different colours! Every girl needs a classy black maxi skirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment