Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer's a comin!

This simple look is something I wore on a sunny Wednesday. An effortless look and very comfortable I must say! The dress is quite long, and whoever said that a petite girl like me can't pull off a knee-length dress is wrong! Anyone can pull off a long dress but it depends on your body shape. I wanted to wear this floaty dress because it adds shape to my thighs. I wouldn't normally go for super tight dresses because I don't tend to wear clothes that draw attention to my thighs, but I can work it out :) I added a knitted vest with the same colour shade of my dress just to play with this outfit. I wore tan sandals because they are comfortable and it balances the darker shades of my dress and vest. This summer, don't be afraid to wear simple clothes! Effortless look is the way forward.
Candid shot.
Tan sandals. I've had this for three years now and it's very comfy. I love it!
Patterned, floaty dress from Forever 21.
I absolutely love this Forever 21's dark brown vest. Perfect accessory for any simple looks you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment